Re: [urbanvita] We got more new members today!

  • Jenny Lynn
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 23, 2012
    Here ya go Dorinda!  It needs dusting.  :)  I was lucky to win the black and white set.

    Message 2 of 13 , Sep 23, 2012

      LOVE IT!! You are one of the lucky few that got a center piece!! WOW!

      [Attachment(s) from Jenny Lynn included below]

      Here ya go Dorinda!  It needs dusting.  :)  I was lucky to win the black and white set.

      Message 3 of 13 , Sep 23, 2012

        I love that furniture!   Great photo!

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: jenny177104@...
        Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:14:16 -0700

        [Attachment(s) from Jenny Lynn included below]
        Here ya go Dorinda!  It needs dusting.  :)  I was lucky to win the black and white set.

        As soon as I get it all unpacked (which I'm going to work on today).  I do have a diorama of the 2010 furniture that we got in Cleveland though.  I'll try to post that today.

        :)