Re: Question?? Will Vita be at Modern Doll Convention?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
      :x =D> Well I  am just too excited!
      Several of the folks on the board are local to the NC, and some are right in the area, and I know many have been thinking about going to the convention (Anne Marie?  Sherry? George? Anne? Linda?  Jane? .... have I forgotten anyone?) and since they are fans of Vita, this might just push us all right over the edge.

      Trixie and I are absolutely going to plan to have tea!  What a treat!

      Marilyn and Trixie
      --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, kyoung@... wrote:

      > We are pleased that we will be hosting an afternoon Tea event on Saturday
      > Oct 2nd 2010 at the MDC convention. Please sign up for it if you planned to
      > attend the convention!
      >

      > Regards,
      >

      > Kenneth Young
      >
      > Horsman Ltd.
      >
      > 17 Barstow Road, Suite 407
      >
      > Great Neck, NY 11021-2213
      >
      > Tel: 516-504-0387 Fax: 516-504-0397
      >
      > www.horsmanltd.com
      >
      > www.rinidoll.com
      >
      > www.urbanvita.com

    • George T. Elliot
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
        Yep, Vita's level of involvement is exactly what I'm waiting on to decide whether or not to spend the money on attending.  I've never been to a Modern Doll con. as I've always been able to get what I wanted without attending before (secondary market or directly from MDC on sale afterwards) but Vita being one of the con dolls will be the deciding factor for me.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
          We hope you will come!