Re: Hello

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
      Hey!
      What a treat to have more of the great talent that is creating Vita's world.  It is so exciting to have all of you with us, and I look forward to the group growing more and more as Vita works her wiles on the fashion doll world!
      I'm so excited about everything that's coming!

      Marilyn and Trixie

    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
        Well I certainly appreciate that and am thrilled to be part of such a wonderful new doll!  Being part of Vita's design team is a dream come true for me!
        Hugs,
        Kurt