Re: [urbanvita] The reason NOT to wear contacts!

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
      Janis, I sort of have the impression that Poppy would be thinner than Vita.  I don't really know 'cause I don't have one, but I always think of those 16" FR's as being quite slim.

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
        =)) rolling on the floor :-B nerdDear Terry,
        I'll have you know that I just wear these for fashion.  I see perfectly well without them.  The fact that I kissed a strange man on the street because I thought he was an old boyfriend was just a case of mistaken identity and had nothing to do with my being nearsighted as some people (Marilyn) said.  :-w waiting  And please tell Marilyn that I can so read because I'm not speaking to her just now.
         Love,
        Trixie

        They are great aren't they! The earpieces are even hinged. Trixie looks wonderful in them. Now she can read what you say about her, be careful.

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
          Thank you my darling, Dorinda.
          :-* kiss
          Trixie

          Love the picture! Trixie look fabu in her new glasses.

          Believe it or not, until about a week ago I had not bought any of the Urban glasses.  I thought they were adorable, but over the years I had collected many, many glasses ... sun and clear for my dolls.
          Ken tempted me and I ordered the silver ones ... OMG, folks.  These are the best ever.  THE BEST.  The quality is amazing.  Picture worth a thousand words?  OK.
          no

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
            Forgot to say ... yes, Trixie is "Hot, Hot, Hot" from the first year of Urban Vita.:x lovestruck

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012

              Janis and Marilyn,

              Poppy Parker 16 in is thinner. Her Yellow dress “Summer Morning” does not fit I just tried it on her. Way too tight!

              Linda Kriegbaum

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
                Thanks for the info, Linda!

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
                  Dear Trixie,
                  I understand why you would wear the glasses purely for fashion, they look terrific.   I hope you resolve your issues with Marilyn soon, she has your best interests at heart.   I should have told her that not only could you now read what she says about you but you can now read what folks might be commenting on about you.   You should forgive her because she works very hard to make sure you are perfectly dressed for any and all occasions, that/and, if you did not have Marilyn to help you dress, you might have kissed that strange man on the street...."in the buff".   Could have turned out very awkward.

                  Love,
                  Terry

                  To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 4, 2012
                    Oh, Terry, you are so understanding.  And you do make a very good point about needing a 'dresser'.  A true Star;;) batting eyelashes always needs the 'little people' to do those things that are just too mundane for moi to handle.  You are my hero.  And such a voice of reason.  If you ever want to design  an outfit just for me ... 8-&gt; day dreaming  I'll LET you!  Isn't that wonderful?~^o^~ cheer
                    Big kissy, kissy,