Doll show in Czech Republic?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
      There are a lot of new photos about a doll show in the Czech Republic. Tell us more about it. Great photos.

      Terry
    • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012

        The pictures of the doll show in the Czech Republic id from our dealer there. He is our dealer for Central Europe.

        Regards,

        Kenneth Young

        Horsman Ltd.

        3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

        Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

        Tel: 516-504-0387   Fax: 516-684-9398

        There are a lot of new photos about a doll show in the Czech Republic. Tell us more about it. Great photos.

        Terry

      • Janis Bradbury
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
          Love seeing the pictures of the show. It is like an art exhibit. I would love to have one of those cases in my living room. Think of the displays that my cats couldn't get into.

          Janis

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
            I enjoyed seeing those photos as well.  I hope Vita was a big hit.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
              I saw those the other day.  What a nice looking display.  And the dolly shoppers were so well dressed!

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012

                Vita is truly an international star!   I noticed that the people at the doll show were indeed very well dressed.   Thank you to your dealer in Central Europe for sharing the pictures.   We LOVE pictures.

                Terry

                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                From: flamingomoon414@...
                Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 14:21:40 -0700