Re: She got her glasses today Too Marilyn

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 4:21 AM
      :-B How absolutely adorable is she?  I got the silver glasses .... after long debate with myself because both were so cute, so I'll have to put somebody in them.  Been pulling down wallpaper instead of playing dolls.  How could I have my priorities so wrong?  It just happens.
      Love the photo, love the glasses!  Bravo, Terrkatt!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 11:16 AM

        Terry

        Excellent pictures!! Love the new glasses on your girl.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1 6:55 PM
          Thanks Dorinda!   She loves them too.   So much detail even in the little glasses.   Its hard to see that they even have lenses in them.   Such fine ground optical work and precisely the right prescription.

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: dorinda@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:16:20 -0400