First dress from new machine!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21 3:49 AM
      Here it is.  The first product of my new sewing machine.  This is from a pattern done for Gene by Randall Craig which was published in one of the dolly mags.  FDQ, I think.  I altered the measurements to see if I could get a good fit for Vita  and it worked quiet well.

      P1070089
    • camar431
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21 4:36 AM
        really nice!
        carolyn c-m in Md

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21 4:58 AM

          So pretty! I did have to do a double take….. I thought the white parts where skulls! LOL

          Love the bracelet!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 21 5:35 AM
            LOL! Not skulls, but hats! Still have to make a petticoat to go under it, but need to do housework more. Petticoat will just have to wait.
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 21 6:33 AM

              It is beautiful!   Trixie looks very smart in it.   I want it.

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              From: flamingomoon414@...
              Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:49:27 +0000