Thanks for the warm welcome

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2012
      I was very touched that people on here were so welcoming to a new member. Thank-you so much! Also, I loved meeting Mr. Young and Dorinda, their presentation on Vita at "Sandra Still Presents" "Radio Day's", was so interesting and a great introduction to my first Vita. I won the right to purchase one of the "Blue Valentine" Vita's...such a thrill to own one of the truly limited and beautiful dolls. I know it is just the beginning of a wonderful collection. I just purchased the Cocktail outfit with the minature glasses, that George designed.I had such a great time meeting new friends.
    • Sharon Meyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2012
        Welcome Linda K! Lovely to see you here!

        Sharon Meyer
        M&M TreasureNet
        www.mmtreasurenet.com
        Your Vita Dealer!
      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2012

          Sharon,

          Hi! I just finished putting together my photo album from the “Radio Days” convention. Sandra has all the dolls up on her site, so it made identifying the dolls and outfits so much easier. I have all labeled except the doll with the orange coat, no name for that yet.  A photo I took with Dennis has no name for who he was talking to( blond lady in the lobby), next time I will learn to make a note on the camera who is in the photos. I was able to remember quit a few names, but wish I had written down the names of all the people at our table.

          It is now one week later and I finally dressed my Gene’s in the three outfits we were given, the “Arcadia Tea dress” and a dress I bought from “Paint Box Designs” (a lovely pale blue and white sundress).

          Today is Our 23rd wedding anniversary. My how time flies!

          I really enjoyed this convention, Sandra, did an excellent job, with surprises at every turn. I was amazed at the detail she went to in designing the outfits, choosing the activities to highlight them and making our experience such an enjoyable time. I just wish I were 20 years younger, as I was getting pretty tired toward the end. I imagine Sandra and team were too! I hope Sandra had a good rest in New York, she certainly earned it!

          Linda