Trixie and Antoinette photo

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
      Just thought I'd show you what Trixie and her buddy, Antoinette were up to yesterday.

      http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k77/Flamingomoon/TRIXIE/P1020393-1.jpg

      I'm actually not sure this will post as a photo ... but I'm trying it out.

    • patricia brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2010
        Great shot, M!  It came through good and clear for me. I'm going to try sending a pic now. This is the dress I tried to make for Lily, but I ended up making it for Violet. The colour looks much better on V , anyway. Hope this works, P. ps...thanks for all your encouragement, M, it means a lot to me.

        Just thought I'd show you what Trixie and her buddy, Antoinette were up to yesterday.

        http://i85.photobuc ket.com/albums/ k77/Flamingomoon /TRIXIE/P1020393 -1.jpg

        I'm actually not sure this will post as a photo ... but I'm trying it out.

      • valtoy
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2010
          Came out fine to me. Looks like they are having a great time.

          Valerie

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2010
            Violet looks wonderful in her new dress! What a great job you did on that.
          • patricia brown
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2010
              Thanks, M. your encouragement kept me going.P

              Violet looks wonderful in her new dress! What a great job you did on that.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2010
                You are sweet to give me credit, but I think its really your talent that does it!  .... But hey, I'll take the credit!

                Thanks, M. your encouragement kept me going.P

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2010
                  Hi All I am Sherry O'Brien and live in North Carolina, I got Vita last week and she is something else. She is sitting here in the buff waiting for me to make her something to keep her warm.
                  Some of you already know me in the area and on line. I have House of O'Brien patterns and design and sew for many dolls, just had to add Vita to the group. Will post her pictures when I get her proberly dress to meet everyone. Sherry
                  Here is a slide show of some of my patterns
                  http://www.slide.com/r/y46SQmus7D-aeUahGkrBYyCdtIQ9VxxW?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 3, 2010
                    Sherry, I know your girl is going to make the "best dressed' list right away! Can't wait to see what great outfit she gets to wear first!