Re: [urbanvita] Re: Two more days till Vita Richards' birthday!

    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 7 12:43 PM
      &lt:-P partyOh, exciting!  What did you buy, Robert.  Do tell .... or maybe you should wait till her birthday to tell.  ;) winking  I just need to find time to play with mine.  One day soon, I hope.

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 7 12:52 PM
        I bought Urban Intrigue, Foreign Affair Ysla

        Robert Constant
        323 243 1738
      • MaryC
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 7 2:21 PM
          On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Robert Constant <olivegrenade@...> wrote:
          I just did buy another one!

          THEY *ARE* ADDICTIVE!  ...they oughta come with a "warning" note.  ;-)
          ....and when you get SO many in one room...they start dreaming up photo ops!  You'll be kept BUSY ... just a warning!  (ask me how I *know*!...this one "happened" when Hedy's sisters discovered her "headless" - I'd sent her head off for a "make-over".)   Yep...I have 4 of them to contend with!  :-)
          MaryC
          Inline image 1

        • MaryC
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 7 2:22 PM
            oh - *congratulations*!!!!!
            MaryC

            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 7 3:45 PM
              I am very intrigued to receive her.  I have inferno and the one with 4 faces and the convention doll in the white lacy shirt and short-shorts, with a chain belt, fishnets and white boots.  All of them are wonderful.  Such great faces.  Very unique from other fashion dolls and very distinct characters.  All of mine look like dangerous and rather amoral people who possess great flair.  That is how they will be photographed!

              Robert Constant
              323 243 1738
            • Robert Constant
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 7 3:46 PM
                hahahah!  great photo!

                Robert Constant
                323 243 1738
              • MaryC
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 7 4:23 PM
                  what *luck* - I'm the *worst* at remembering birthdays... that's *Freemans* birthday too!  Maybe I can remember this one!  LOL!!
                  MaryC

                  On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM, flamingomoon414 <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

                  Yep.  August 9 is the official birthday of Vita Richards.  So.  What do you think we should each do to celebrate the Vitas we love? :x  Oh!  I know.  We can buy another one!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Trixie thinks it would be much better if we bought the ones we have more clothes, shoes and jools.  But that's just her opinion.

                  Whaddya think?

                  Marilyn ... and Trixie

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 7 5:16 PM
                    I have to admit, broke as I am, I have been looking.   May have to settle for shoes and/or a wig but I have to celebrate, right?

                    Terry

                    To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 7 5:20 PM

                      Forgot to point out the warning "Highly addictive, use with caution".   OOOps!   Too late.   I am not going to go count how many I have, I might feel a twinge of, I don't know, it's not guilt, closer to hoarding.

                      Terry

                      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                      From: olivegrenade@...
                      Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:39:16 -0700

                      I just did buy another one!

                      Robert Constant
                      323 243 1738

                    • Robert Constant
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 7 6:01 PM
                        yes, Terry.  Go for it!  shoes and a wig are great, as are the martini glasses ;) winking

                        Robert Constant
                        323 243 1738
                      • Robert Constant
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 7 6:03 PM
                          I am right there with you, Terry.  These dolls are addictive.

                          Robert Constant
                          323 243 1738
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 7 7:19 PM
                            Oh, Robert, I'll be really excited to see Ysla when she arrives.  I'm sure she's going to be fantastic.  And I am also guessing that Terry is going to find some way to celebrate.  If he has enough "cake" he'll get festive enough to order something for his girls.

                            Mine will be lucky to get a photo taken. :(
                          • Robert Constant
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 7 7:23 PM
                              It is hard these days, I know, but without cake and art and dolls life would be dreary and banal...and we can't have that, now can we? ;) winking

                              Robert Constant
                              323 243 1738
                            • MARY DESSERT
                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 7 7:27 PM
                                You mean like: Hoarding, buried by my dolls? I know the feeling! I started with
                                just Cotton Candy. Then Sandra sold me Vita in the blue gown with silver wig,
                                blue shoes, four interchangeable faces and the blue chair. Then I got Love you
                                to Pieces (only waited one year for her) and Zhonti in the magenta suit. I thought
                                that's it! Duh! Forget it! When I saw My Valentine, so like melissa, I couldn't say
                                no! Then I had to have Le Gant Noir, Ysly (sp) in her cute hair style and finally
                                that adorable Tea in the Garden outfit! Lord knows what will happen if I see any
                                more new ones. Thank goodness I have an able-bodied sister who doesn't drop
                                things!  Mary D.

                                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                                From: olivegrenade@...
                                Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:39:16 -0700

                                I just did buy another one!

                                Robert Constant
                                323 243 1738

                              • MARY DESSERT
                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 7 7:30 PM
                                  Life is for living and enjoying!! Besides, we are stimulating the economy and keeping
                                  Horsman in business!!!  Mary D.

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 7 7:41 PM
                                    and that is An Important Thing

                                    Robert Constant
                                    323 243 1738
                                  • Robert Constant
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Aug 7 7:45 PM
                                      The Black Glove, eh?  Just looked her up on the Horsman site and I am thinking I have to have that girl.  Again, such distinct, not to say sly, faces! Best faces of any fashion dolls I know.

                                      Robert Constant
                                      323 243 1738
                                    • MARY DESSERT
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Aug 7 8:01 PM
                                        She looks like Elizabeth Taylor and her gown is to die for!  Mary D.

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Aug 7 8:06 PM
                                          yes, a beautiful dress!

                                          Robert Constant
                                          323 243 1738
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Aug 8 4:37 AM
                                            And, Mary D, thank goodness Vita doesn't break when you drop her!!  Otherwise poor Trixie would be in a thousand pieces!  ;)
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Aug 8 4:45 AM
                                              Based on the previous exchange between Mary D and Robert the judging panel has decided to award the RATIONALIZATION Gold medal to  ...... ROBERT!  =D>

                                              And the ENABLING Gold is being awarded to  .... MARY D=D>

                                              Congratulations to both of you.
                                            • Robert Constant
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Aug 8 8:57 AM
                                                Thank you and I do feel I deserve this award for all my hard work :P tongue

                                                Robert Constant
                                                323 243 1738
                                              • MARY DESSERT
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Aug 8 10:41 AM
                                                  Thank you so much for the award! Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a money
                                                  tree for their dolls?  Mary d.