Re: Warning - Vita Blog - trojan infection?

  • trishfromnz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
      I think I have emailed her from here. Have felt very wary of signing in to anything today and ran a full systems scan in the end. Seems all is okay.
      Trish

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3 10:58 AM
        Hi All

        We want to assure you there is NO virus on the Vita blog. The issue is with the antivirus program Kaspersky and not with our blog. Kaspersky is the KING of false positive for detecting virus that DO NOT exist.

        You can read more about it here: