RE: [urbanvita] Re: My Comments on "Autumn"

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2012

      Cute!!

      From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com [mailto:urbanvita@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flamingomoon414
      Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 7:28 AM
      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: My Comments on "Autumn"

      I should mention that not only is "Autumn" great, and yes, Dorinda, my gals do feel their butt looks quite cute in the jeans, the ruffled rose sweater that I bought is just fantastic.:x

      Some of us got to hang out with Marcia yesterday (from Facets By Marcia) and I bought the Vitae a cute pair of Chanel-style ballet flats.  They fit perfectly, and I'm probably going to wish I had gotten other colors.  Pandora was wearing her new sweater in spite of the heat, and Marcia was selling the sweater as well.  Everyone talked about how beautifully it was done!   Another BIG winner in my book!  Marcia said that she's selling the "Autumn" outfit  too and her shipment is probably waiting for her at her house.  I think she's going to love it.

      P1070067