RE: [urbanvita] Re: Check out Tres Chic Gothic [3 Attachments]

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2012
      Great photos.   Did you manage to hide somewhere in these pictures too?

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: creativegirlatheart@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 01:00:25 -0400
      Subject: Re: [urbanvita] Re: Check out Tres Chic Gothic [3 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from MaryC included below] thanks!  ...it's the candlewick thread that's the trick... it's soft and flexible... just works up nicely for this scale doll.  Luckily, my obsession for finding candlewick thread in various colors has been successful...I have MORE than I can ever use up before I die.  It's a tad "tedious", in that, you have to seperate the 4 plys before you can USE it...but, I even have that "down to a science" now.  :-)
      MaryC
      (just getting home from dulcimering...it was quite a "tame" party tonite.... ruckus music, tho...it's amazing how much fun folks can have even without "cake"!  LOL!!)

      On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:
       I LOVE that!   It is just odd enough to be extremely interesting.   You are right about the yarns, most are to thick to be in scale.   I very much like the outfits that you have made for Vita.   They are perfect!

    • MaryC
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1, 2012
        well, I'm *behind* the camera - you can see the corner of my dulcimer, tho!  :-)
        MaryC

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 1, 2012
          Good place to hide. :-)

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 2, 2012
            #-o d'oh!Why don't I see the photo?  Or are we talking about the video still ... which I could see, but I find no photo of MaryC and her dulcimer!

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 2, 2012
              I did them as attachments... you can see them from the homepage... :-)  remeber, I'm *behind* the camera lense!  LOL!!
              MaryC
              (not hammering today - I'm painting!  ...not pictures... cedar siding for the house.... I think I'll need a fan out there!...)

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 2, 2012
                Usually the attachments show up at the bottom of posts ... I'll go back to the site and check.  I'm on email right now.
                Yes, painting ... I know it well.  Good luck!!