Vita, Ken and Dorinda are back in the U.S.!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2012
      Got an email from Dorinda and they had a SUPER show!! More than 3,000 collectors fell in love with Vita (of course).

      I know they'll tell us more. There will be a mag. article about the trip in the July issue of Dolls/Haut Doll. (I think that's right).

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2012

        Wonderful news!   It is easy to fall in love with Vita.   Welcome back Dorinda and Ken!

        So... the question has to be asked.   What is our next non challenge?   Anyone out there who would like to make a suggestion?

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: flamingomoon414@...
        Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 22:40:08 +0000
        Subject: [urbanvita] Vita, Ken and Dorinda are back in the U.S.!

        Got an email from Dorinda and they had a SUPER show!! More than 3,000 collectors fell in love with Vita (of course).

        I know they'll tell us more. There will be a mag. article about the trip in the July issue of Dolls/Haut Doll. (I think that's right).

      • MaryC
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2012
          Glad the show went well!  I'm not *sure* I like too many more people competing with me if I wanna buy something for my girls!  LOL!!  that "outta stock" sign might get used too often!  LOL!!
          MaryC

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2012
            Yeah, that is tragedy, but not for the makers of our beautiful Vita.  What it will do is create demand which means more offerings so they will make more and that means more to choose from.   A win, win really.

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: creativegirlatheart@...
            Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:13:51 -0400