Trixie is no longer my Favorite!!!! Nope.

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      :O:p;)

      APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Of course she is!  I do want to know how it can be April.  I mean, wasn't Christmas just last week?

      Marilyn and Trixie
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
        It sure feels like Christmas was just last week. Where is the year going? Of course, I get to be officially a year older this month. I will be celebrating my 16th anniversary of my 39th birthday. It is not today however so no cake for that, for me, today. Happy April Fools day!

        > [:O] [:p] [;)]
        >

        > APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > Of course she is! I do want to know how it can be April. I mean,
        > wasn't Christmas just last week?
        > Marilyn and Trixie

      • MaryC
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
          oh, MAN!  ...that's too much math for me!  LOL!!  quit counting.
          MaryC

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
            EEECKS!! you freaked me out!!

            You got me. Good one..... :)

          • bellliston@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
              I thought what the H*ll.  Something wrong with this.  YOu got me.

              BeBe Bonnie