Re: A couple of (inevitable) newbie questions

  • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 3, 2012

      Vita does not come with her ears pierced. We chose not to pre-pierce the ears in order to give our collectors the choice. Nevertheless, it is very easy to pierce her ear lobe, just use a thumb tack or something pointy and poke through the area you want to pierce. If you find that area a little too hard for the thumb tack to go through you can first warm up the head a little.

      Regards,

      Kenneth Young

      Horsman Ltd.

      3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

      Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

      Tel: 516-504-0387   Fax: 516-504-0397

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 3, 2012
        Morning, Terry.

        My gals don't have any rings yet.  Must work on that.  I am off to re-paint my basic set.  It's been a Ralph Lauren gold color for years and I decided it was time to change ... going to be a color called "Mink".  I hope I don't miss the gold.  It was quite versatile.

        Let's see how much paint I can manage to splatter on myself.  I honestly don't know how I do it, but I always end up covered with the stuff.

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2012
          Thanks for clearing that up, Ken.

          I have a sharp thingy (that's the technical term) that Dorinda gave me that I use sometimes.  Other times I just grab one of those plastic push pins because they are easy to hold on to.

        • valtoy@att.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 4, 2012
            Hi, Horsman makes fantastic jewelry sets that include rings for Vita. I have 4 of them. The tiny rings are wonderful. They come with earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces in gorgeous rhinestones. A couple sets have tiaras. I'm using them with all my dolls that have separated fingers for rings, but Vita wears them perfectly.

            Valerie