Re: [urbanvita] More Press! - Dolls magazine - digital

  • patricia brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2012
      Well I never !!! I thought that showing an outfit without giving credit to the designer was against some kind of copyright law (or something like that)...not to mention VERY poor manners!! anyway, congrats on all the lovely new dollies...;now if someone would just come up with a lay-a-way plan.....sigh......patricia b