Vita 2012

  • e_gerdts
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi everyone-

      I'm Erica one of the Designers for the 2012 Vita line. I would love any comments or suggestions about our Fabulous doll! I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for supporting Horman and Vita!
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
        Positively thrilled to have you here!!
        :*

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012

          Hi Erica!   Glad your here.   Enjoyed meeting you at IDEX.   This is a great group to share your Vita (e).   Just a quick explanation of some internal code here, cake = cocktails.   Seems our Vita does love her some cake. LOL!

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: e_gerdts@...
          Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:56:39 +0000
          Subject: [urbanvita] Vita 2012

          Hi everyone-

          I'm Erica one of the Designers for the 2012 Vita line. I would love any comments or suggestions about our Fabulous doll! I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for supporting Horman and Vita!

        • Erica M. Gerdts
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
            I love my cake too.  Lol. Loved meeting you too. Had so much fun!!!

            Erica

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: e_gerdts@...
            Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:56:39 +0000

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
              LOL!  Me too!   When you get a chance, Marilyn set up an album in the photos section where you can put a photo of yourself so that others can see who you are.   I have noticed that many of our members are shy or have forgotten to do that.   You will find some in there though.   It is great to put faces with names.

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              From: e_gerdts@...
              Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:22:46 -0800

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              From: e_gerdts@...
              Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:56:39 +0000

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012
                Re: the album.  It's called "Member Photos" !
                Vince got that going, and we had a somewhat limited response as it seems most of our members are invisible!  /:)  We've had 3 new people join the group in the last couple of weeks, so how about we try again?

                Members!  Urban Legends!  How about putting your smiling face in the Member's Photos album?  :o)
              • patricia brown
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
                  Hi there, Erica!! It's so nice to hear directly from the designers...bravo on your recent success with the new Vita's..it's hard to choose a favourite..I have an idea that might be 'way of base, but here goes, maybe you can run with it..my biggest beef with all the dolls..not just Horsman, are those darn mittens that are supposed to be evening gloves..they just spoil the look, in my opinion, although I do like the idea of gloves. So here's my thought..maybe extra forearms, painted to go with the gown...a separate 'cuff' could be slipped on to increase the illusion of gloves...My other really big request is some sort of lay-a-way plan for those of us on a fixed income...the only way I could afford $200 is by paying in installments...something I would love to do...anyway, thanks again for being so accessable ....patricia b.