1/4/2012 will be TELL TERRKAT Day!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      How about it Urban Legends?
      I do hereby declare tomorrow "Tell Terrkat" Day!  :D

      Since Terry is the newest member of the Vita design team, lets take tomorrow to make rabid demands  ... no, no.   Sorry.  I meant to say "subtle requests" for things we think our Vitae might need in the future.  Polite hints as it were. :))  (Trixie did comment that the last time I was 'subtle' was 1983.)

      Put those thinking caps on .... what is your heart's desire?  What do you want to suggest to trigger Terry's creative juices?  Other than offering him "cake" that is.

      Stay tuned as I also plan to have a "Divulge to Dorinda" Day and a "Keep Ken Posted" Day.   The thrills just keep coming, don't they?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
        LOL!   I would love to hear what you have to say.   I can assure you, the bosses are listening.   Please feel free to pour a slice of cake and sip it as you are composing your "polite hints".   Do follow up with the Divulge to Dorinda and Keep Ken Posted days.   Squeaky wheels... you know what I mean.   If I don't respond immediately, it is not that I am ignoring anyone I just won't get off work and home until after 7:00pm tomorrow and I will read everything and respond to what I can.

        Terry aka Terrkat

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
          Well !!! Know what I would really, really like? LAYAWAY!!! Times are hard right now, and living here in Canada, I have to pay exchange, duty, plus shipping...it adds up...I would buy the lovely furniture in a minute if only there was LAYAWAY!!! and the dolls!! Let me tell you..I'd have a running account if  there was a LAYAWAY PLAN !!!   Did I mention LAYAWAY?  During the great depression, layaway was offered everywhere..it's the only way people could afford to buy, and it gave them something to look forward to...the companies never lost out...if people didn't keep up their payments, the company would simply keep their money and the goods. I understand that more businesses are offering LAYAWAY options to their customers.now..it's a way to stay in business....do please consider this..oh, and I would like some formal evening gowns...ones that touch the floor all around....and some lovely big hats..and little hats, and medium hats...and shoes in different colours..pastels for spring..and, and......

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com