Exciting News!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
      I have been busting at the seams to announce this: I am very humbled and excited to announce that I have been asked and accepted an invitation to join Horsman Doll Company as part of their design team. Some of the newest collaborations will be unveiled at IDEX in Orlando this month. I plan to be there. I hope if you are going to be there, please stop by and see us.

      Happy, Happy New Year!
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
                      =D>=D>=D>=D>
        That is just wonderful news and I wish you all the best!  Vita is lucky to have you, and I can't wait to see what you will create for our gals!   Sounds like 2012 will be a great year for you, Horsman, and the Vitae (or whatever would be the plural of 'Vita' in Latin .... oh, Latin scholars, here's your chance to use a dead language.
        Bravo, Terry!!!
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012

          Thank you Marilyn!   I have been murdering several languages in my time so why not revive a dead one.   I am very excited to be working with Vitae.   The Vita sculpts are so enjoyable to paint.   This was the best Christmas/New Years present I could have hoped for.   I'm pumped!   I just have to convince myself that I still need to go to work LOL!

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
            And we are So very happy to have Terry as part of the team   :)

            I have been busting at the seams to announce this: I am very humbled and excited to announce that I have been asked and accepted an invitation to join Horsman Doll Company as part of their design team. Some of the newest collaborations will be unveiled at IDEX in Orlando this month. I plan to be there. I hope if you are going to be there, please stop by and see us.

            Happy, Happy New Year!
            Terry

          • patricia brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
              WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS...GOOD FOR YOU!, AND GOOD FOR US, TOO..WAY TO GO! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  patricia b.

            • bowiemichelle55@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
                Wow! Terry
                That's FANTASTIC news!! CONGRATS!!
                Looks like 2012 will be a great year for you & Horsman!!
                Hugs,