Re: [urbanvita] Aqua Bella -- The Photo!

  • patricia brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
      Beautiful ! (I got one, too!!) She's my fav. ..My Lily and Rose are having a good time getting acquainted with their youngest sister, Pansy. They're the 3 daughters of Lord and Lady Flowers...(I'm either on a roll here, or just plain stuck!). Pics coming once things get back to normal...

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
        Oh, I love "Pansy"!  That's just a perfect name for her.  And I adore the "Lord and Lady Flowers" story line.  Your girls really need summer dresses made in their own flower pattern!  Wouldn't that be perfect for a summer tea?

        I'm really looking forward to photos!!  Hot diggity dog!

        And happy new year, by the way!!

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
          She's told me her name!
          I knew without a doubt that she was from the South, but she has finally told me (I suppose she thought the first day of 2012 would be a good time to do it) that her name is MISSY BELLE BENCINI, of the High Point Bencinis.  =D>  So now we know.
          And yes, she freely admits that her favorite thing is winning beauty pageants and  that she was prom queen her senior year in high school.  Did we expect anything less?
        • patricia brown
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2012
            What a great idea! I could make them each a hat from the silk flowers at the dollar store...Wheeeeeee!!!! I have an idea for Lord and Lady Flowers..she's named Primrose, but he (as yet unnamed..got any suggestions there?), calls her "Lady Prim"...I'm thinking of using my Deanna Dentons for the mum, she's nice and plump.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 2, 2012
              A southern belle!!! Of course !!! What fun !!! Just think of all those outfits !!!! (I accidentally removed the e-mail with her name...can you tell me again what it is?)

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 2, 2012
                :x lovestruck  Patricia, her name is Missy Belle Bencini of the High Point Bencinis.  Of course.  :&gt; smug

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 2, 2012
                  Primrose is just a perfect name for a Deanna!  Let's see .. Lord Rowen?  Lord Thyme?  Lord Rush?  Lord Reed?  Lord Valerian?  Ok, I'm out of names!  #:-S whew!