RE: [urbanvita] Hope you get more Treats than Tricks!

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011

      Yay!!!!   Love the photo!   I want that bicycle!   Everything is perfect.   Did you make the hat?

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:02:47 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Hope you get more Treats than Tricks!

      :o)

      The pumpkin seems uncomfortable!

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011
        Well, I didn't make the hat, but I did decorate it.  :p  I don't even remember where I found it.  Maybe at Michaels a few years ago?   And the bike!  I love the bike.  That was a Tuesday Morning find.  I keep thinking about taking the 'training wheels' off, but then I get a kick out of thinking that the dolls can't ride well enough to remove them.  And, they do balance the bike! ;)  See?  If we lived closer together, I'd let you borrow it. :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011

          True and I would borrow it.   We have a Tuesday Morning here too but I rarely get in there.   I work in a store all day and I just don't go out of my way to visit other ones.   Walmart and one other grocery store is my "shopping" and only then it seems when we have run out of everything (fabric store don't count).   The dolls probably do need the training wheels though, as poseable as they are, they have limited motor skills.   So, when are you moving to Texas?

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: flamingomoon414@...
          Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:38:40 +0000
          Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Hope you get more Treats than Tricks!

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
            Actually, I'v Been There, Done That!  LOL.  I worked at theaters in Dallas and in Houston.  I enjoyed Texas and met some really nice Texans!  You never know, Trixie and I might show up there again one day, after all, she does have the cowboy boots!