I Had to Share Another One

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011
      I signed up for Gery Broerman's Item of The Month and this time I had her make me something for Vita.   I love it!   It is like Christmas to get something for a doll that I did not have to make.   She did a great job!

      GerryItemOMVita

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 29, 2011
        I love it.  And speaking of Christmas, this will be a great dress for the holiday!  Absolutely super!

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
          WOW!! both pictures are fabulous! Love the face paint you did on Vita! VERY nice. Is that a full repaint or an enhancement?

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
            Thank you Dorinda!   Yes I did a full repaint on Vita.   You cannot see it from the distance but she has "cat like" pupils.   I painted her for a "Beautiful Villains" challenge I entered.   She was Ursula from the Little Mermaid in "couture".   Here is a closer photo and I think you can just see her pupils.   I have not decided whether to leave them like that or change them.   They will remain for a while.
            Ursula6

            Thanks again!

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: dorinda@...
            Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:20:39 -0400
            Subject: RE: [urbanvita] I Had to Share Another One

          • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011

              Terry:

              She is beautiful! Great job!

              Regards,

              Kenneth Young

              Horsman Ltd.

              3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

              Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

              Tel: 516-504-0387   Fax: 516-504-0397

              From: dorinda@...
              Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:20:39 -0400

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
                WOW!! She is BEAUTIFUL!

                From: dorinda@...
                Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:20:39 -0400

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 1, 2011

                  Oh,  I just found the close-up of her face paint!  Excellent job, Terry!  Of course, I always loved your Gene re-paints back in the Dark Ages, and it is obvious that you've not lost your touch!  Applause, applause.=D>
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 1, 2011

                    Thank you so much.   I still love to paint, probably more than sewing, but I can only have so many nekked models running around.   I have to put clothing on some of them.  Can't have folks blushing when they come to the house, although, that doesn't happen often.   Here are some photos of a Gene I repainted recently for the HYLAG yahoo group's annual Pity Party.   Even though Gene is not being made anymore, the group is continuing the tradition of the online party which used to coincide with the Gene convention for those who could not go.   Winner of last years Grand Prize drawing, donates the doll, Someone volunteers to make an outfit and I volunteered to repaint the face.   Jennifer Perski made the outfit this year.

                    Terry

                    To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                    From: flamingomoon414@...
                    Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:18:05 +0000
                    Subject: [urbanvita] Re: I Had to Share Another One

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 1, 2011
                      STUNNING!!!!!!
                      You and Jenn did an amazing job on that doll.  She is simply gorgeous.  Bravo! :x