Ultimate Evening Vita a Success

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
      I read that Melissa's beautiful Vita which she donated to MetroDolls sold for over $3,000.  Isn't that great?   It really was a beautiful doll.
    • MARY DESSERT
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
        That was the most beautiful Vita I have ever seen. Melissa did such wonderful
        work and that doll will remain a tribute to her memory. Mary D.

      • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

          Vita - Ultimate Evening went for the highest bid of the afternoon at $3,800.00!

          Regards,

          Kenneth Young

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118