Lets Chat About VITA!

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2011
      I am so excited to see the new offerings start to arrive!  Did anyone buy the too adorable table and dining chairs?  I love them, but I have a bit too much doll furniture to justify buying more!:">  So, I'm saving my Dolly $$$ for some other stuff.

      If you could get any one thing made especially for Vita, what would it be?  Clothes? A car?  More face plates?  New eyes?  What would you choose?

      I'm thinking ..... I'd like a grand staircase, but it would be GIGANTIC .... yes, I know.  8-|

      I'd also like patterns for Vita.  I've had pretty good success with some patterns done for other dolls, but it would be fun to have more for Vita's very own!

    • brendamilo@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2011
        I'd love to see more sporty/street clothes... my girl is really caz! also, chunky hippy jewelry and outfits and a really cool wooden outdoor lounge chair (designer/modern like); also a beanbag chair, and more accessories like books, a watch, purses, faceplate in goth/more tough look maybe snarling, vampire faceplate, cat faceplate, other animal faceplates like pig or bear.... soft sandals, interchangeable hands, I could go on and on I have so many things I want for my girl!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2011
          You've got some great suggestions. It would be so much fun to see other expressions in the Expressions line, wouldn't it?

          I'm betting you could make your own beanbag chair. Shouldn't really be too hard.
        • vitarichardsfan
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 22, 2011
            First: you go to Toys R Us...
            Second: you go to the game isle...
            Third: you find "Toss Across"...
            Fourth: you know where I'm going with this... ;^D

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 22, 2011

              I'VE ATTEMPTED TO RESPOND TO THIS POST OFF AND ON FOR SEVERAL WEEKS, BUT MY INTERNET SERVER KEEPS KICKING ME OUT OF CYBERSPACE... GRRRRRR! (I guess I'm too long winded!) VIVA LA EXPRESSIONS! MORE FACE PLATES AND WIGS AND EYES  AND EXPRESSIONS ZHONTI PLEASE! (And an Expressions boyfriend modelled on Captain Action and GIJoe.)

              (more coming up I gotta go now)

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
                You are just going to have to give your internet connection a swift kick in it's virtual butt!

                Yes,  more face plates would be so much fun!  And I TOTALLY agree that a guy would be fantastic!  None of the male dolls can keep up with Vita's ability to pose!

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
                  This sounds weird... But to potentially attract more collectors to Camp Vita ... A "Mel Odom" Faceplate set... This might be something for a Doll or Gene or Horsman convention.

                  The package would be composed of four Vita faceplates painted to resemble Mel's artdeco stylizations of Gene, Madra, Ivy, and Zita.

                  Maybe a "deluxe" version with three Expression faceplates that would include Gene with blue eyes, Madra with green eyes, and Ivy with brown eyes.

                  AND SOLD SEPARATELY: coordinating wig set consisting of First Impression red bangs, Hello Hollywood Hello blonde curls, two tone Zita inspired wig and Ivy brunette wig.

                  I think this face plate set would compliment the Urban Vintage fashions AND pull over those Gene fans who aren't satisfied by the bland GOWNS BY AH Monolithic knock off characters.

                  The Mel Odom faceplates would only be a one time thing.

                  And on that note: celebrity faceplates!