on Ebay ! UNIQUE design polka dot dress with legging for "16 >LINK

  • willydollfashion
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      NEW COLLECTION !!!Polka dot dress made of stretch cotton! unique design skirt !!! and black tight legging also stretch fabric comes with this OOAK dress made for the "16 ladies ! looks great on Tonner "16 dolls . Like alway's LOW start price.THanks Willy
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290609561672
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2011
        Its so much fun to see your designs, Willy.  I'd love to see some of them photographed on Vita!  Since she is a bit taller than the Tonner gals, it would be great to see how they look on her.
        Good luck with all your auctions!

        Marilyn & Trixie