Let's Celebrate URBAN VITA's Birthday!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6 11:07 AM
      All the urban legends on this board know that August 9 is the birthday of the adorable Vita Richards.  I thought it might be fun to see how each of our Vitas gets to celebrate.

      Post a photo in the new album 'BIRTHDAY 2011' on the 'Photos' page.  Post as many a you would like since all your girls may decide to celebrate in  different ways.

      Let's see all the gifts, all the parties and all the mad, wild celebrations!
      After all, nobody can party like an Urban Legend, right? :p
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 8:21 PM

        I love your photo you already posted!   I have to think of something.   At least I have tomorrow off , I might get to "play" for a few minutes anyway.   Happy Birthday Vita!

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 4:51 AM
          Terry, I confess that I cheated and used an older photo just to get the album started.  Like you, I need to come up with some new photos just for Vita's birthday!
          Can't wait to see what everyone's dolls are doing to celebrate!
          :x