Congratulations to VITA RICHARDS and her "People"

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
      VITA is a star, and we all know it.
      Why is she perfectly made-up at all times?  How does she manage those beautiful hair styles?  Where does she get her fabulous outfits and those amazing shoes?  Who is her jeweler?  And her interior designer is just the cream of the crop!
      How does our girl do it all?  Well, guess what?
      SHE DOESN'T!  No.  She has 'people' for all that!:-$

      And in this summer 2011 issue of FDQ  there is an article about Vita and all the people who make up "Team Urban Vita"!  Congratulations to Rin, Ken, Kurt, Steve, George, and Melissa on being the subject of such a good article.

      I hope all the Urban Legends get a chance to see it.  Our favorite girl just looks wonderful and it sounds like more and more exciting things are in her future!

      Trixie was a little p.o.'d that she wasn't photographed for the story, but I'm sure she'll get over it  .... maybe ... someday ... or not. 8-|
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
        Thank you!! I have not seen the magazine yet. But I hear it is beautiful.

        For anyone that has never read Fashion Doll Quarterly you REALLY must!! The only all fashion doll magazine and it is top notice.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
          Well thank you for that Miss Marilyn!!!
          Hugs,
          Kurt

          Why is she perfectly made-up at all times?  How does she manage those beautiful hair styles?  Where does she get her fabulous outfits and those amazing shoes?  Who is her jeweler?  And her interior designer is just the cream of the crop!
          Ho w does our girl do it all?  Well, guess what?
          SHE DOESN'T!  No.  She has 'people' for all that!:-$

          And in this summer 2011 issue of FDQ &nbs p;there is an article about Vita and all the people who make up "Team Urban Vita"!  Congratulations to Rin, Ken, Kurt, Steve, George, and Melissa on being the subject of such a good article.

          I hope all the Urban Legends get a chance to see it.  Our favorite girl just looks wonderful and it sounds like more and more exciting things are in her future!

          Trixie was a little p.o.'d that she wasn't photographed for the story, but I'm sure she'll get over it  .... maybe ... someday ... or not. 8-|
        • REGINA
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2011
            Hi Everyone,

            I am waiting on "pins and needles" for my subscription to FDQ to come in the mail. I love this magazine, it is exquisite from the photography and articles showcasing dolls.
            It really is the best.

            Regina