Re: Trixie Got a New Dress

  • mdessert@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2011
      What a lovely dress! It's perfect for her and the color looks great on her. I'm glad it's not Purple, so I don't have to visit with a large purse! ;)

      > Since I liked the coat/top/pants I made from one of my old Tonner
      > patterns, I decided to make the evening dress that was included.
      > Surprise! I'm actually pleased with the way it turned out. I did add
      > half an inch to the length of the skirt to accommodate Trixie's long
      > legs!
      > http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k77/Flamingomoon/TRIXIE/P1050262-1.jpg

    • George T. Elliot
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 18, 2011
        Love the fabric M., looks great on that pattern!  A Walkertown find?

        Grg.
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19, 2011
            Love the new dress. Love the fabric! Trixie looks good in anything

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 19, 2011
              Tee Hee! Just kidding about the large purse! My Vita would never ever think of coveting another Vita's beautiful gown! Can't wait to see what else you make for Trixie!

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 19, 2011
                I just might do something in ..... PURPLE !!!  >:)

                Just kidding ... I don't know, but I do seem to be in a mood to sew and that is RARE!  Only happens once a century or so which means I have to take advantage of the moment.
                ;;)