Re: Another Question: Are your dolls "people"?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
      Don't feel sorry for Madra. Her reputation is well deserved. I would like to blame the "accidents" on gravity but the fact is... The ones who take a dive are usually those who get placed in front, or slightly in front of her. They are always on stands but it doesn't seem to matter. I don't think she likes to share the spotlight. When you go to investigate the situation, she is the only one on the shelf who seems not to have noticed.

      That's my story... and I'm sticking with it.