EXCITING!!!!

  • KURT65@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
      OK Urban Legends and Rini lovers.....Horsman has 3....yes 3 new pairs of shoes for your girls!  So....grab that check book, break open your piggy banks or sell anything other than Horsman products and get to shopping!!!!  You'll find all the new "Stuff" on the New Arrivals page!!  Why are you still reading this???  Go.....GO SHOP!!!!!!
      Hugs,
      Kurt

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
        Whoo hooooo!  Trixie is getting a pair of cowgirl boots!  She has been wanting these for ages.  Now I'm gonna have to see if I can make her a cowgirl outfit.  Yeehaw!
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
          Trixie's new cowgirl boots are on the way!
          Has anyone else ordered any new shoes?  I actually liked them all, but have to save for some other stuff that isn't out yet.  *sigh*