4988Re: [urbanvita] C'mon Guys

    Aug 25, 2014
      Thanks, Janis.  The jewelry and dress are from Gene.  Wig was Alex's.

      On Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:58 PM, "Janis Bradbury janisbintx@... [urbanvita]" <urbanvita@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Love the red head.  With brown eyes she would look like Sophia Loren.  The jewelry is wonderful too.
      Janis

      On Aug 24, 2014, at 12:30 PM, "Marilyn Kearns flamingomoon414@... [urbanvita]" <urbanvita@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      What?  You didn't bring any with you?????  'Samadda you?

      I repaired a Tonner necklace this morning .. just like a 'real' jeweler!  It had a box clasp and the part that goes into the box broke.  So I took the whole thing off and just replaced it with a regular clasp.  Here's a photo of MissyBelle wearing the necklace.

      Aside from that, I've done a couple of photos of Breeze wearing an IT Gene outfit and an Alex wig that I've discovered fits the Vitae really well.  I'll attatch one of those as well.

      On Sunday, August 24, 2014 11:31 AM, "TERRY BARNER terrkat@... [urbanvita]" <urbanvita@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am in California too far away from my dolls.  What are you doing with yours.  I need a fix.  LOL!

      Terry
      Sent from my Windows Phone

      <P1100126.JPG>
      <P1100182.JPG>