    Nov 29 2:13 PM
      I want Santa to bring me Moonlight. I have a Vita body, a Gene head, & furniture on order. And a handyman(my neighbor) to build me a wall.
      I've been pretty good this year.

      On Friday, November 29, 2013 5:20 AM, Marilyn Kearns <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:
      Oh, what a good choice!  I'll be looking forward to photos!

      On Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:18 PM, Roger Kriegbaum <randlkriegbaum@...> wrote:
      I am waiting for Moon light. Hope she makes it by Christmas!
      From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com [mailto:urbanvita@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flamingomoon414
      Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:10 PM
      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [urbanvita] Save the Turkey!
      Oops.  Guess it's too late to post that.
      Being a vegetarian, the gobblers are safe at my house, and I do hope that all of you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving (those in the U.S. at any rate).  ;;)
      Now we are galloping toward Christmas.  What are all my dolly friends asking Santa to bring this year?
       Hoping Santa will find time to slide down my chimney and put a Ysla "Au Courant" under the tree!  I've wanted a Ysla for awhile and just couldn't decide which one! .... Well, I want 'em all, of couse, but we musn't be greedy!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic