4203Re: [urbanvita] Well, bummer!

    Nov 29, 2013
      It's not really a problem, Linda.  I usually just cut down human fake lashes and they work fine.  I just don't have time to mess with it right now.  :-) ... After I get my Christmas shopping done and shipped then I'll worry about dolly lashes!

      On Friday, November 29, 2013 2:11 PM, Roger Kriegbaum <randlkriegbaum@...> wrote:

      Marilyn,
      I would check with Ken on the Eye lashes. He might have some to send you, or tell you where they get them. Also Someone on Studio Commissary might know.
      Linda

      From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com [mailto:urbanvita@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flamingomoon414
      Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 12:18 PM
      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [urbanvita] Well, bummer!

      While I was changeing faces on September this morning, I apparently knocked one of her eyelashes off and it vanished!  Image removed by sender. :-s  Now I'll probably have to change the other one as well to get 'em to match.  Well, she's just going to have to wear another face for awhile cause I don't have time to mess with it.  Also, I'll have to search for eyelashes.  Since I've moved, I can't find anything!  This could take years!

      Anyone braving the madness that is the shopping mall today?  I am staying as far away from them as I possibly can!  Not one for the "madding crowd" my self.  I'll just wait till next week and start my shopping then!