4202Re: [urbanvita] Well, bummer!

    Nov 29, 2013
      LOL, Shirley!  I wish it would too.  Why not just put stuff on sale and be done with it?

      Marilyn

      On Friday, November 29, 2013 1:59 PM, Shirley L Harned <harned@...> wrote:

      I'm so with you! I'm boycotting anything the least bit commercial or anything that has words indicating the darkest color on the spectrum coupled with the name of the fifth day of the week—if you get my drift! I think it is a horrible custom. I hope it dies a miserable death sooner rather than later.

      Shirley

      On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM, flamingomoon414 <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

      While I was changeing faces on September this morning, I apparently knocked one of her eyelashes off and it vanished!  :-s  Now I'll probably have to change the other one as well to get 'em to match.  Well, she's just going to have to wear another face for awhile cause I don't have time to mess with it.  Also, I'll have to search for eyelashes.  Since I've moved, I can't find anything!  This could take years!

      Anyone braving the madness that is the shopping mall today?  I am staying as far away from them as I possibly can!  Not one for the "madding crowd" my self.  I'll just wait till next week and start my shopping then!