4198Well, bummer!

    Nov 29, 2013
      While I was changeing faces on September this morning, I apparently knocked one of her eyelashes off and it vanished!  :-s  Now I'll probably have to change the other one as well to get 'em to match.  Well, she's just going to have to wear another face for awhile cause I don't have time to mess with it.  Also, I'll have to search for eyelashes.  Since I've moved, I can't find anything!  This could take years!

      Anyone braving the madness that is the shopping mall today?  I am staying as far away from them as I possibly can!  Not one for the "madding crowd" my self.  I'll just wait till next week and start my shopping then!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic