4187Nice FDQ coverage of Vita

    Oct 24, 2013
      I trotted off to Barns and Noble and got a copy of the new FDQ.  What nice coverage for our darling Vita!  It was great to see the gorgeous photos accompaning such a nice article, and of, course, the back cover with more shots of the lovely Vita.  I am going to have to find time to sew that little suit as well.

      Anyone eles see that issue yet?

      Where are our "old' members.  You Urban Legends have been quiet lately.  No dolly-time?  Hey, don't go putting Vita in a corner!!  Whatchya doin' folks?  Entertain me and tell me what you've been up to.  I know MaryC has been camping and playing music (sounds like her gals should all have little gypsy outfits).;)

      I've been DYI-ing but my gals refuse to use tools, paint, or wallpaper.  They have 'people' for that, they say.

      Marilyn and Trixie