4185RE: Longtime Horsman fan, New Vita Fan!

  • hazzan48
    Oct 23, 2013

      Oh, I looove the shoes. Would really like to get the silver gladiator shoes next! Anyone know if the Rini shoes on sale on the website fit Vita? And My Valentine Vita is just gorgeous. I especially love her marcel-waved hairstyle.

      ---In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

      So glad that you've joined us!  :x
      I love your story about your long association and love for Horsman dolls!  Its great that you've kept them.  I, too, have many of my childhood dolls and I really need to take time and investigate how many are Horsman.
      I don't have to 'investigate' the new dolls!  They're all Horsman.  LOL.  And now I'm trying to pick out a Ysla because I've decided that I 'need' one of her!
      Its just always something, isn't it?
      Then I saw a site that makes  bjd cats and (in the future) dogs for fashion dolls.  Oh, dear.
      http://pets.evethecat.com/dolls_1.php?1551877-A7nTqjCNQi&fb_action_ids=10202462727675490&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=.UmaG-Noyyte.like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582#.UmeeFnAm17H

      If you've been feeling your Vita needs a kitty .... better not look.  Danger, danger!