4184RE: FDQ...

  • julidc1
    Oct 23, 2013

      MaryC, I happy to hear you were able to get the pattern printed out!  I hope you'll share photos of your finished outfit!  Leneda is someone I know through attending Gene Cons, but I've never used one of her patterns before either, so it'll be a new experience for me as well if I take it on. ;)

      Meanwhile...Hi Barb in IL!  Don't we know eachother from the old AD Gene Forum and/or Vicky's Board?  Anyway, nice to "see: you here!  I still only have my Vita Valentine, who'll be getting a replacement body soon I hope...but I've kept busy getting some nice Horsman furniture and accessories for her and her best friend Zita Charles to enjoy. ;)

      Hugs, Juli DC :)

      ---In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, <creativegirlatheart@...> wrote:

      Well, we have no doll store in town.... or close, that I *know of*, anyway.... I saved myself some hassle by getting it online.  :-)
      I managed to get the costume done for my g'daughters AG dolly, so, when we find some fabrics we like, I'll be trying out the pattern... I don't recall the name of Leneda - so, I'm pretty sure I've never used any of her patterns before.  Let me know if you try it!
      MaryC

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic