4177Re: [urbanvita] RE: FDQ...

  • MaryC
    Oct 23 9:33 AM
      hmm... I *tried* finding the digital one, last night for sale, online...but, couldn't find it.  I figured that'd be good enough for me - I just wanna print off the pattern/instructions - don't really need the rest... maybe I'll go check the site, again.

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM, <julidc@...> wrote:
       I'm a charter FDQ subscriber myself, but only just received the Winter issue in today's mail.  Even though FDQ's website says issues began shipping on Oct.8, with the Columbus Day holiday, it may be that some stores haven't received this issue yet.  The print version is sold out at FDQ, but you can still purchase the virtual magazine download.  Also if you can't locate the magazine at your local Barnes & Noble, VolksUSA still lists it in their website Store under Publications, Magazines in English.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic