      She hasn't even gotten a new outfit made from that coat-dress pattern that I love .  Maybe one day soon!
      Weather is gorgeous here.  But I'm a fan of cool, so I'm just thrilled that the heat/humidity of summer is (hopefully) gone.

      Marilyn

      On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:04 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

      It has been a quiet summer on the group.  I have been busy with other projects too.   I should be winding those up very soon.   I need to get back to some quality "play" time.   It is getting cold here too.   It is nice for now but it gets old, real fast, for me.

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: creativegirlatheart@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:56:31 -0400
      Subject: Re: Re: [urbanvita] 110 Urban Legends!

      :-)  thanks... I am *typically* MIA (off playing dulcimer) all summer... we have to make good use of the weather that permits us to play *outside*, together... We camp out with musical friends *most* of the summer!  :-)   Believe me - it's too COLD, here in Michigan to play outside anymore!  BURRRRR!
      I'm sure the girls will get some more attention now that we're back to our 'normal' busy schedule.  :-)
      MaryC

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM, <terrkat@...> wrote:
       Hi Mary C!!   I have missed you posting.    She can really play hammer dulcimer well, she sent a link to a video of her group.   They are wonderful!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic