4171Re: [urbanvita] RE: FDQ...

    Oct 23, 2013
      I"ve got to check that too, MaryC.  Barns and Noble used to carry FDQ, and I am assuming that they still do, but honestly, I'm not sure.  I'll let you know if I find out.

      On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:00 PM, MaryC <creativegirlatheart@...> wrote:
      I'll 'let my fingers do the walking' tomorrow and call the local bookstores to see if they have it, then.... I always run the 'risk' of finding something *else* whenever I go in the store for something.... I'd like that pattern, tho... :-)

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM, <terrkat@...> wrote:
       Barnes and Noble used to carry them here but not for awhile.   I don't know if that is all of them or just this one near me.   Some doll dealers used to have some for sale.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic