4167RE: FDQ...

  • terrkat1
    Oct 22, 2013

      Barnes and Noble used to carry them here but not for awhile.   I don't know if that is all of them or just this one near me.   Some doll dealers used to have some for sale.

      ---In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, <urbanvita@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Are there store outlets that you are aware of that carry this magazine?  I'd like to get the current one, but, not necessarily a 'subscription'.  I see there's a Vita pattern in it!  That's what I'm after..... I didn't see anything at their website to indicate where one can get it 'locally'....
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic