4132RE: [urbanvita] RE: Autumn Splendor Photo album

  • Dorinda Balanecki
    Sep 27, 2013

      Hi Alex

      Welcome! Glad you found us here. I am completely in love with all the beautiful photographs you have created with Vita! You are an amazingly talented lady. It was an honor to meet you.

      Dorinda Balanecki

      Design Director

      Horsman Ltd.

      3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118