4131RE: Autumn Splendor Photo album

  • alexandraforbes
    Sep 27, 2013

      Thank-you Marilyn and all group members,

      I have been photographing Vita for Fashion Doll Quarterly's October issue and for pure fun also, so I thought you all might like to see some of the results her at her Yahoo club. Some of the pieces you will see in the gallery are part of the new Vita line arriving this Fall, so I hope you like them.

      Just in case you can not view the images I have made a Vita album set on my Flickr account, all the images are there for your viewing pleasure, plus a few extra too.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexs_attic/sets/72157635461210947/

      Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!x

      ---In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

      Ok, since some people can't see the header any more, I created a photo album called "Autumn Splendor auction doll". I hope you can still see the albums. Don't know if you can or not, but if not, then I'd say follow the link to Metrodolls in the previous message and look at her there.
      Best I can do.
      Oh, our new member, Alex Forbes has a GORGEOUS photo album which is well worth a look!!! If you can see 'em! Fingers crossed.