4121Items needed for the Horsman Boutique

  • lindakriegbaum
    Sep 15, 2013

      I recently purchased the Horsman boutique and also got the display counter and jewelry

      busts. Now I need a cash register! Most of the ones I have seen have been Barbie sized. How about it Dorinda, could you make this happen? Also a round clothing rack, a slim floor mirror and a raised platform (round would be wonderful)not asking much am I?:) I am having so much fun decorating my new boutique...and its rent free too! I realize the dress form got shelved, but was a cardboard  mannequin considered?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic