4119Re: [urbanvita] Re: Vita bodies -- I'M SO HAPPY THAT...

    Sep 6, 2013
      Pat, I sent you an email.  :-)

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 6, 2013, at 1:02 PM, Patricia <odaatpat@...> wrote:

      Thanks for your help, Marilyn....actually, it was my husband who was ill...he had dementia for many years, and spent the last 8months of his life in a nursing home. He passed away last January at the age of 82. I am just now starting to revive my interest in my collection...the dolls got me through many difficult times. perhaps you could give me some further help...my son gave me this iPad, and I'mhaving difficulty figuring out how to send an email to a new address...any suggestions? Thanks in advance...Patricia b

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic