1579RE: [urbanvita] Vita 2012

    Feb 1, 2012
      LOL!  Me too!   When you get a chance, Marilyn set up an album in the photos section where you can put a photo of yourself so that others can see who you are.   I have noticed that many of our members are shy or have forgotten to do that.   You will find some in there though.   It is great to put faces with names.

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: e_gerdts@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:22:46 -0800
      Subject: RE: [urbanvita] Vita 2012

      I love my cake too.  Lol. Loved meeting you too. Had so much fun!!!

      Erica

      From: e_gerdts@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:56:39 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Vita 2012

      Hi everyone-

      I'm Erica one of the Designers for the 2012 Vita line. I would love any comments or suggestions about our Fabulous doll! I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for supporting Horman and Vita!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic