1Say "Hello" and Introduce Yourself right here!

    Jan 3, 2010
      I'll kick this one off, and hope that those who join will enjoy themselves.

      My name is Marilyn, aka Flamingomoon, and I am a self-confessed Urban Vita addict. I started this group because I was feeling a bit "alone" posting photos of my beloved Trixie on boards where she wasn't a focus. Thankfully, she was received with great kindness and tolerance and even a bit of admiration on all the boards! Still, I thought she needed a place where she was the star!

      Starting this group was my way of saying how much I enjoy playing with this doll, and to give the Vita dolls the support I feel they deserve. I have never done anything like this before, so this is not the "blind leading the blind" ... it is the blind stumbling around a completely unfamiliar room with no help at all! Please bear with me if things go amiss.

      I look forward to meeting each one of you and your current or future Vitas! Welcome, from me and my co-hostess, Trixie!