Giddings Mall foodcourt closed!

  • King James
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Looks like through the combined efforts of MOTA, The
      Scourge, and the Legion as well as countless ferals
      The Giddings Mall has been shut down! Mop up continues
      and Ferals are free to roam the streets safely again!

      It's a glorious day for Zombies throughout Malton as
      one of the first succesfull coordinated multi horde
      zombie attacks comes to a close.

      comming soon to a suburb near you!

      Stench

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • krux@thcnet.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        > Looks like through the combined efforts of MOTA, The
        > Scourge, and the Legion as well as countless ferals
        > The Giddings Mall has been shut down! Mop up continues
        > and Ferals are free to roam the streets safely again!
        >
        > It's a glorious day for Zombies throughout Malton as
        > one of the first succesfull coordinated multi horde
        > zombie attacks comes to a close.
        >
        > comming soon to a suburb near you!

        Glad to help. Working on eliminating the breathers in the surrounding
        buildings. Wondering what the next major target will be. I'm all for another
        mall. It's time the human players learn exactly why it's a bad idea to hide
        in high profile targets.

        perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print:??;'
      • King James
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          We shall see, we follow the Appocalypse Lord and where
          it is decided we are needed most we will go. It's
          obviously not safe to post anything on this list until
          after the fact so another form of communication will
          have to established between our leaders to determine,
          if anything, we should do as a combined force!

          Glory to those who embrace the appocalypse!

          Stench

          --- krux@... wrote:

          > > Looks like through the combined efforts of MOTA,
          > The
          > > Scourge, and the Legion as well as countless
          > ferals
          > > The Giddings Mall has been shut down! Mop up
          > continues
          > > and Ferals are free to roam the streets safely
          > again!
          > >
          > > It's a glorious day for Zombies throughout Malton
          > as
          > > one of the first succesfull coordinated multi
          > horde
          > > zombie attacks comes to a close.
          > >
          > > comming soon to a suburb near you!
          >
          > Glad to help. Working on eliminating the breathers
          > in the surrounding
          > buildings. Wondering what the next major target
          > will be. I'm all for another
          > mall. It's time the human players learn exactly why
          > it's a bad idea to hide
          > in high profile targets.
          >
          > perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print:??;'

          http://farechase.yahoo.com
        • joker joker
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
            I'd like to help ... but where is this Giddins Mall?